This course is delivered over two half days, from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm Pacific.
Develop a deeper knowledge of EQ-i 2.0 competencies
This full-day course focuses on ensuring participants become confident and competent in integrating emotional intelligence into their work and lives and provides access to resources to assist the EI development of others.
If you have questions, please get in touch.
This training course will provide you with the knowledge and skills required to implement your own leadership development workshops, courses, presentations, and programs based on the concept of EQ. This course and its contents will be based on the MHS Model of EQ (based on the Bar-On Model of EQ ), as measured by the EQ-i 2.0®. Certification is desirable, but not required as a pre-requisite for this course.
The fee of $497 plus tax includes all materials received before or during the workshop, meals and refreshments served during the training, as well as ‘certification’ from EITC and post-course coaching and support with program implementation.
Topics will include:
- EQ for Leadership key note, workshop, course, and program design.
- EQ for Leadership 1 – 2 day course outlines
- EQ for Leadership Participant Manual (customizable)
- EQ for Leadership powerpoint slides (customizable) learning games, exercises, activities, video clips
The completion of Developing EQ will:
- Increase your confidence and competence to offer EI seminars and courses
- Provide you with the structure and resources to design program offerings to meet your purposes
- Help you demonstrate the business case for emotional intelligence skills development to increase individual and organizational effectiveness
- Give you a framework and guidelines for follow-up coaching
Developing EQ is for coaches, trainers, HR/OD/Employee Development professionals who would like to learn more about how to assist groups to develop EQ . The focus of this course is develop an essential understanding of the underlying concept of the model of EI. However, it has a broad range of applications to business and community, including:
- team effectiveness,
- customer service,
- sales, parenting,
- retirement planning,
- career development and career services,
- job search skills,
- HR education,
- coach training, etc.
Developing EQ is offered as an optional third day immediately following each two day certification course in each city in which the certification course is publicly offered.
The course is open to new EQ-i 2.0 users who have opted for the 3rd day immediately following the EQ-i 2.0 Certification Course; previously EQ-i 2.0 certified individuals who choose the course as a stand-alone (it is, however, more cost effective to audit the EQ-i 2.0 Certification Course and stay for the third day) and individuals who have an interest in learning about emotional intelligence training, but do not currently possess EQ-i 2.0 Certification. EQ-i 2.0. Certification is not a pre-requisite for this course.